- Gear melt pump for high viscosity me
- Plastic melt pump for extruder
- Extruding pump for polymer
- Pressurized melt pump for extruder
- High temperature and high pressure m
- Gear pump for rubber extruder
- Polymer melt pump for reaction kettl
- Melt pump for reaction kettle
- Spinning gear metering pump
- Chemical transporting and dosing pum
- Liquid loss in weight feeder
- Volume feeding machine
- Multi-component loss in weight feede
- Micro loss in weight metering feeder
- Single screw gravimetric dosing feed
- Twin screw loss in weight metering f
- Manual control screen changer
- Double plate hydraulic screen change
- Automatic mesh belt continuous scree
- Double piston four screen cavities s
- Single plate double screen cavities
- Single piston double screen cavities
- Double piston four screen cavities b
- Double piston double screen cavities
- Batte Machinery Zhengzhou Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Skype: Battemachinery
- Tel: +86 371 67991755
- After-sales Tel: +86 371 67997677 / 67997877
- Mob: +86 15838331071
- Address: No.11 Changchun Road, High & New Technology Development Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
- Melt Pump Installation Schemes
- Loss in weight feeder application
- Structure of Batte spinning pumps
- Advantages of Batte gear spinning pu
- Effect of structural features of the
- Effect of material properties for in
- BATTE May is thriving!
- K 2016-The world’s No.1 Trade Fair
- Latest information about CHINAPLAS 2
Advantages of Batte gear spinning pumps
Batte pumps are widely used in plastic, resin, plate, sheet and rubber extrusion. For example, plastic extrusion machinery for PA, PP, PS, PE, PET, PC, ABS and so on is all using melt pumps to eliminate extruders' surge and screws' beat. The spinning pump mainly used for spinning machine, and as the salable equipment of Batte, it has a lot of advantages.
1. Optimal melt flow due to rheologically advantageous melt channels.
2. High-precision manufacturing methods, allowing for excellent running performance and stable melt exchange.
3. Specially designed relief grooves in the melt outlet area of the gears, for minimized compression forces and operation with few fluctuation in the flow.
Next：Structure of Batte spinning pumps