- ZB-B series dosing melt pump for hig
- ZB-C series plastic melt pump for ex
- ZB-D series extruding pump for polym
- ZB-E series pressurized melt pump fo
- ZB-H series high temperature and hig
- ZB-R series gear melt pump for rubbe
- ZB-K series polymer melt pump for re
- ZB-F series melt pump for reaction k
- ZB-U series gear metering spinning p
- BATTE ZB-X series chemical transport
- continuous feeding system
- Liquid loss in weight feeder
- Volumetric Feeder
- Multi-component loss in weight feede
- Micro loss in weight metering feeder
- Single screw gravimetric dosing feed
- Twin screw loss in weight metering f
- plastic extrusion screen changer
- screen melt filter for extrusion pla
- Manual control screen changer
- Double plate continuous hydraulic sc
- Automatic mesh belt continuous scree
- Double piston four screen cavities c
- Single plate double screen cavities
- Single piston double screen cavities
- Double piston four screen cavities b
- Double piston double screen cavities
- Batte Machinery Zhengzhou Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: Battemachinery
- Tel: +86 371 67991755
- After-sales Tel: +86 371 67997677 / 67997877
- Mob: +86 15838331071
- Address: No.11 Changchun Road, High & New Technology Development Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
- melt gear pump for plastic extrusion
- recycling screen changer
- 2018 Chinaplas for Rubber and Plasti
- Batte Melt Pump Brief Introduction a
- Loss-in-weight Feeder for Masterbatc
- Batte export loss in weight gravimet
- Batte will attend 2017 Chinaplas for
- Melt Pump Installation Schemes
- Loss in weight feeder application
- Structure of Batte spinning pumps
Multi-component loss in weight feeder
Name: Multi-component loss in weight feeder
Category: Feeding system
Introduction:Multi-component loss in weight feeder belongs to static weighing metering, and it is suitable for intermittent feeding or single-pass feeding....
Manufacturer: BATTE Machinery China
Application of Multi-component loss in weight feeder:
This multi-component loss in weight feeder belongs to static weighing metering, and it is suitable for intermittent feeding or single-pass feeding. Multi-component feeder is mainly used for the following material:
◆ Granules, diffluent powder.
◆ Regular and uniform granular material
◆ Strict with the material.
In other words, multi-component feeders is not suitable for powder and poor liquidity materials, because it has an bad affect on the environment when the material is powder.
Characteristics of Multi-component feeder:
◆ Wide range of application, suitable for plastic granules, power, calcium carbonate, talcum powder, resin membrane powder, flour, starch and so on.
◆ Convenient assembly and disassembly, easy to clean up.
◆ Technical strength, German original technical equipment, performance pre-sales guidance service.
◆ Stable discharging performance, high precision, wide range of output capacity.
◆ The static accuracy of loo-in-wight can reach 0.1%, repetitive dynamic accuracy can reach 0.3%.
◆ The control instrument of weight loss scale choose RWC-800CF, high precision, high anti-interference performance and more real-time.
◆ Sensor chooses Ronan high precision strain-gauge, aser seal welding has advantages of high precision and good reliability. Suitable for bad conditions.
◆ Flexible control system: this system can achieve manual & automatic control feeding, material makeup. Free changeover between manual mode and automatic mode.
Structure of Multi-component gravimetric feeders:
Parameters of Multi-component feeder:
|Type||Feeding Rate||Feeding Accuracy
of Weighing Chip
|BAT-LF-2||100-1000L/H||more or less 0.5%||0.75 KW||1/2 million|
|BAT-LF-3||150-1500L/H||more or less 0.5%||0.75 KW||1/2 million|
|BAT-LF-4||200-2000L/H||more or less 0.5%||0.75 KW||1/2 million|
|BAT-LF-5||250-2500L/H||more or less 0.5%||0.75 KW||1/2 million|
|BAT-LF-6||300-3000L/H||more or less 0.5%||0.75 KW||1/2 million|
|BAT-LF-7||350-3500L/H||more or less 0.5%||0.75 KW||1/2 million|
Notes: The feeding capacity and accuracy will be affected by different materials.Micro loss in weight metering feeder