- Gear melt pump for high viscosity me
- Plastic melt pump for extruder
- Extruding pump for polymer
- Pressurized melt pump for extruder
- High temperature and high pressure m
- Gear pump for rubber extruder
- Polymer melt pump for reaction kettl
- Melt pump for reaction kettle
- Spinning gear metering pump
- Chemical transporting and dosing pum
- Liquid loss in weight feeder
- Volume feeding machine
- Multi-component loss in weight feede
- Micro loss in weight metering feeder
- Single screw gravimetric dosing feed
- Twin screw loss in weight metering f
- Manual control screen changer
- Double plate hydraulic screen change
- Automatic mesh belt continuous scree
- Double piston four screen cavities s
- Single plate double screen cavities
- Single piston double screen cavities
- Double piston four screen cavities b
- Double piston double screen cavities
- Batte Machinery Zhengzhou Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: Battemachinery
- Tel: +86 371 67991755
- After-sales Tel: +86 371 67997677 / 67997877
- Mob: +86 15838331071
- Address: No.11 Changchun Road, High & New Technology Development Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
- Melt Pump Installation Schemes
- Loss in weight feeder application
- Structure of Batte spinning pumps
- Advantages of Batte gear spinning pu
- Effect of structural features of the
- Effect of material properties for in
- BATTE May is thriving!
- K 2016-The world’s No.1 Trade Fair
- Latest information about CHINAPLAS 2
Plastic melt pump for extruder
Plastic melt pump for extruder
Introduction of Plastic melt pump
Plastic melt pump is mainly used for stabilizing, pressurization and transportation of medium or high viscosity medium from the polymer flow layer. This series of extruder melt pump adopts electric heating, and appliers to PS, PP, PET, PVC, PC, PMMA, PA, etc.
Technical Parameter of Extruder melt pump
◆ Melt Pump Body: High Temperature Tool Steel or Stainless Steel
◆ Gear: M2 Steel (Optional)
◆ Sliding Bearing: High Temperature Tool Steel or Stainless Steel
◆ Shaft Sealing: Double Spiral Sealing
◆ Heating System: Electrical Heating
Melt pump system running in the extruder production line
Operating Parameter of Plastic melt pump
◆ Theory: Positive Displacement Gear Pump
◆ Structure: Gear Pump
◆ Power: Electric or Oil
◆ Fuel: No Need
◆ Pressure: High Pressure
◆ Volume Range: 0.5CC - 3200CC
◆ Viscosity: ≤40000 Pas
◆ Working Temperature: ≤400°C (750°F)
◆ Cleaning Temperature: ≤450°C (850°F)
◆ Outlet Pressure: 40MPa(6000psi)
◆ Differential Pressure: ≤25Mpa
Features of Extruder gear pump
◆ The steady export pressure--plastic melt pump can reduce the extruder output instability and pressure fluctuation caused by the extrusion machine parameters.
◆ Improve the product quality--extruder melt pump can minimize the dimensional tolerance of the extruded product and reduce the waste and scrape rate. Common extruder can also produce high precision products.
◆ Improve the output--melt pump lower the pressure requirements for the screw, change the voltage buildup way, from “screw to die-head” to “melt pump to die-head”. With the characteristic of high speed extrusion and high efficiency, the production line can adjust the extruder back pressure, reduce the staying time of melt within the screw tubes. And it aslo can make the plasticizing process stable, reduce the melting temperature, improve the output and quality.
◆ Lower energy consumption unit--some data also suggests that combine the co-rotating twin-screw extruder and plastic melt pump into mixing extruding production line, its mixing quality and output can be large increased than separate twin-screw granulator. The energy consumption can reduce about 25% generally.
◆ Prolong service life--extruder melt pump can reduce the extruder screw cylinder pressure if equipped with the melt pump, it also reduces wear between screw and screw tubes to a minimum and reduce the load of thrust bearing in gear case, accordingly prolong the production line service life. And the overflow of material in production process caused by xtruder venting can be readily solved.
Structure of Extrusion melt pump
Parameters of Extruder melt pump
|Type||CC/Rev||Capacity (L/H)||Heating power (kw)||Dirven system (kw)||Pressure||Temperature|
Exit pressure: ≤35Mpa
Next：Gear melt pump for high viscosity medium