- ZB-B series dosing melt pump for hig
- ZB-C series plastic melt pump for ex
- ZB-D series extruding pump for polym
- ZB-E series pressurized melt pump fo
- ZB-H series high temperature and hig
- ZB-R series gear melt pump for rubbe
- ZB-K series polymer melt pump for re
- ZB-F series melt pump for reaction k
- ZB-U series gear metering spinning p
- BATTE ZB-X series chemical transport
- Liquid loss in weight feeder
- Volumetric Feeder
- Multi-component loss in weight feede
- Micro loss in weight metering feeder
- Single screw gravimetric dosing feed
- Twin screw loss in weight metering f
- Manual control screen changer
- Double plate continuous hydraulic sc
- Automatic mesh belt continuous scree
- Double piston four screen cavities c
- Single plate double screen cavities
- Single piston double screen cavities
- Double piston four screen cavities b
- Double piston double screen cavities
- Batte Machinery Zhengzhou Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: Battemachinery
- Tel: +86 371 67991755
- After-sales Tel: +86 371 67997677 / 67997877
- Mob: +86 15838331071
- Address: No.11 Changchun Road, High & New Technology Development Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
- Batte Melt Pump Brief Introduction a
- Loss-in-weight Feeder for Masterbatc
- Batte export loss in weight gravimet
- Batte will attend 2017 Chinaplas for
- Melt Pump Installation Schemes
- Loss in weight feeder application
- Structure of Batte spinning pumps
- Advantages of Batte gear spinning pu
- Effect of structural features of the
- Effect of material properties for in
Loss in weight feeder application
Application of Loss-in-weight-feeder
Batte specializes in designing and integrating both liquid and powder loss-in-weight systems for applications such as extrusion, pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, food.
Loss-in-Weight gravimetric feeders is suitable for materials with varying bulk density and for material handling automation. It is the best choice for long term accuracy, repeatability and quality documentation, and where dust control is a concern.
Single screw Loss-in-Weight feeders (single screw feeder, single screw metering feeder) are used for pellets and free-flowing powders.
Twin screw loss-in-weight feeders (twin screw feeder, twin screw metering feeder) are most effective for pigments, sticky, bridging or flooding powders, fiberglass.
Microfeeder(single screw microfeeder, twin screw micro feeder) is suitable for Gravimetric feeding of free flowing to difficult powders (e.g. lumpy or bridge building materials) and micropellets. The weigh bridge is a sanitary version and is therefore suitable for quick and easy cleaning.
Liquid feeder ( Liquid Loss-in-Weight Feeder )is available in special skid mounted designs which are completely portable for movement throughout the plant.
Previous：Structure of Batte spinning pumps
Next：Melt Pump Installation Schemes