- Gear melt pump for high viscosity me
- Plastic melt pump for extruder
- Extruding pump for polymer
- Pressurized melt pump for extruder
- High temperature and high pressure m
- Gear pump for rubber extruder
- Polymer melt pump for reaction kettl
- Melt pump for reaction kettle
- Spinning gear metering pump
- Chemical transporting and dosing pum
- Liquid loss in weight feeder
- Volume feeding machine
- Multi-component loss in weight feede
- Micro loss in weight metering feeder
- Single screw gravimetric dosing feed
- Twin screw loss in weight metering f
- Manual control screen changer
- Double plate hydraulic screen change
- Automatic mesh belt continuous scree
- Double piston four screen cavities s
- Single plate double screen cavities
- Single piston double screen cavities
- Double piston four screen cavities b
- Double piston double screen cavities
- Batte Machinery Zhengzhou Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: Battemachinery
- Tel: +86 371 67991755
- After-sales Tel: +86 371 67997677 / 67997877
- Mob: +86 15838331071
- Address: No.11 Changchun Road, High & New Technology Development Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
- Batte will attend 2017 Chinaplas for
- Melt Pump Installation Schemes
- Loss in weight feeder application
- Structure of Batte spinning pumps
- Advantages of Batte gear spinning pu
- Effect of structural features of the
- Effect of material properties for in
- BATTE May is thriving!
- K 2016-The world’s No.1 Trade Fair
- Latest information about CHINAPLAS 2
Structure of Batte spinning pumps
1. Polymer seal
As an alternative to the well known systems, stuffing box and coupling seal, all of Batte gear spinning pumps can also be equipped with the polymer seal, which, essentially, consists of a sealing bushing with feed thread. The rotation of the pump drive shaft generates resistance in the feed thread which, in turn, acts on the melt pressure in the pump interior.
This selt-sealing mechanism ensures low-maintenance operation of spinning pump with minimum wear.
2. Highly wear-resistant steel
The melt spinning pump is among the key components in spinning line. Durability is of utmost important in ensuring consistent yarn quality even after several years in operation. Nevertheless, normal wear is unavoidable. In the case of the standard material the wear of the gear flank becomes visible after longer operation.
Alternatively, Batte offers melt spinning pumps made of highly wear-resistant steel, which shows wear only after considerably longer running times. Comparison tests have show that excellent wear performance of standard pumps can be further improved by using components made of wear-resistant steel.
Next：Loss in weight feeder application