- ZB-B series dosing melt pump for hig
- ZB-C series plastic melt pump
- ZB-D series extruding pump for polym
- ZB-E series pressurized melt pump fo
- ZB-H series high temperature and hig
- ZB-R series gear melt pump for rubbe
- ZB-K series polymer melt pump for re
- ZB-F series melt pump for reaction k
- ZB-U series gear metering spinning p
- ZB-X Series Chemical pump
- continuous feeding system
- Liquid loss in weight feeder
- Volumetric Feeder
- Multi-component loss in weight feede
- Micro loss in weight metering feeder
- Single screw gravimetric dosing feed
- Twin screw loss in weight metering f
- plastic extrusion screen changer
- screen melt filter for extrusion pla
- Manual control screen changer
- Double plate continuous hydraulic sc
- Automatic mesh belt continuous scree
- Double piston four screen cavities c
- Single plate double screen cavities
- Single piston double screen cavities
- Double piston four screen cavities b
- Double piston double screen cavities
- Batte Machinery Zhengzhou Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Skype: Battemachinery
- Tel: +86 371 67991755
- After-sales Tel: +86 371 67997677 / 67997877
- Mob: +86 15838331071
- Address: No.11 Changchun Road, High & New Technology Development Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
- Solution for leakage of volume meter
- Advantage analysis of PP melt blown
- What are the advantages of melt pump
- Structure, performance and principle
- Advantages of PP melt blown non-wove
- Equipment for producing melt blown n
- Factors determining the price of mel
- Production specification of melt blo
- The 34th International Exhibition on
- The world's top plastic and rubber
Loss in weight feeder application
Application of Loss-in-weight-feeder
Batte specializes in designing and integrating both liquid and powder loss-in-weight systems for applications such as extrusion, pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, food.
Loss-in-Weight gravimetric feeders is suitable for materials with varying bulk density and for material handling automation. It is the best choice for long term accuracy, repeatability and quality documentation, and where dust control is a concern.
Single screw Loss-in-Weight feeders (single screw feeder, single screw metering feeder) are used for pellets and free-flowing powders.
Twin screw loss-in-weight feeders (twin screw feeder, twin screw metering feeder) are most effective for pigments, sticky, bridging or flooding powders, fiberglass.
Microfeeder(single screw microfeeder, twin screw micro feeder) is suitable for Gravimetric feeding of free flowing to difficult powders (e.g. lumpy or bridge building materials) and micropellets. The weigh bridge is a sanitary version and is therefore suitable for quick and easy cleaning.
Liquid feeder ( Liquid Loss-in-Weight Feeder )is available in special skid mounted designs which are completely portable for movement throughout the plant.
Previous：Structure of Batte spinning pumps
Next：Melt Pump Installation Schemes